Newnan, GA Show

did you call me an enabler????
lol.png
(guilty as charged
hide.gif
)

Such a great Show....as always. Everyone did soooo well in the Featherleg Class, congratulations to each one of you!

It was great seeing my chicken buddies....let's do it again in Dalton!!!

big_smile.png
Claudia

Quote:
Hi Claudia!!

Sorry we didn't get more time to talk. I was sorta focused on my adorable nieces....

Did you find Dottes a boyfriend?

Congrats on your newest bird!!!
wink.png

Surprised you stopped at just one. Did DH make a difference?

this show was my first.. and unfortunately, I didn't get to meet too many people. I had not been feeling well and was a little sapped of energy.. I did come home with some Light Brahma chicks and LO eggs from Cathy Peters.. and enjoyed meeting her.. such a nice person.. Nava and her family were great too.. we lost each other in the crowd so my grandson and I missed out on sharing dinner with them.. but next year I plan to #1 be well.. and #2.. be sporting some kind of outfit that will make me stand out.. scary isn't it..lol

Shelly

I loved the show and all the show birds were out standing. Good job everyone! Not only did you bring your chickens to show but there were a lot there to share. Thank you Judy from Three Cedars Silkies for the chicks and your win, I did find the cookies. Aimee I love my cockerel, very glad I got him. His brother is a looker two. Great win for you, the whites have my heart. Judy Lee, good job on your paints. My husband did a fine job taking care of all of my chickens and incubator for me so I could go to the show. We hated to have to leave before it was over but couldn't help it. Of course watching the wins was the bests part and I had to miss it.
barnie.gif

It was great meeting everyone!! Here are a few of the birds I got at newnan!!! If I forget a few im soooo sorry! You all are imoprtant to me.

Chanel:
Aimee Crego Splash Pullet
35329_aimee_splash.jpg

Luckie: Judy Lee Paint Cockerel
35329_new_birds_2-19-11_002.jpg

Back
Top Bottom