Newnan, GA Show

Yeah we were there last year and missed many BYCers as we only knew a few faces We should pick a time or place to meet up if the BYC banner isnt going to be there. Even with the banner there you miss alot of people at Lake City I met alot of folks who came to the table looking for people but missed alot more you you cant just stand around that table waiting to meet people all day lol THey have that huge courtyard where they set up the concession stand maybe we should set a time and everyone meet there.

I will be there! I have never been to a chicken show before. Can someone please tell me what it is like? I am going just for fun and I won't be showing any chickens.

Is it 2 days this time? Looks like awards are on Sunday morning...ooohh boy..just went thru that at the Florida Sunshine Classic. Got there at 8:00 for a 8:30 awards ceremony on Sunday morning and everyone was cooping out already..seemed like that was an extra night in a motel for alot of folks that could have left out on Saturday. Maybe someone connected to the Newnan show can let us know some details so those of us that are traveling can make our arrangements...It's 4 1/2 hours for me. I hate to spend the $$ for an extra night in a motel if I don't have to.....

Newnan is a great show..nice friendly people in the club that are sponsoring it and a great junior show! You can shop outside also...lots of people offering all kinds of things!

Vickie

thinking about going to this as well.
My White cochin rooster is growing back his feathers from a rooster attack. So I might show him this time.

Last edited:
I'm waiting to get more info on this show. But if it's 2 days I may not be able to show in it
sad.png

Depends on IF I get my NPIP certification by then and IF we can get there before coop in on Saturday. Because I know we can't afford 2 days in a motel, and would have to spend at least one night there.

I really want to go since it's a d'Uccle club special meet!

Back
Top Bottom