Newnan, GA Show

Got mine last week
wee.gif
They had my name from last year! We booked for 2 nights that way if it gets late, we won't have to drive such a long way home after a long day! Can't beat $40.00 for a Jameson! I'm glad we can coop out Saturday if we decide to though. Will make it alot better if hubby catches a wild hair to drive home!
yippiechickie.gif

Quote:
Oooh sunshineSilkies, do you know if/what you'll be bringing to sell? I'm looking for some splash girls if you have any?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
Oooh sunshineSilkies, do you know if/what you'll be bringing to sell? I'm looking for some splash girls if you have any?!

Yeah, I'll have some...I'll have pullets in white, splash, blue and black and plenty of cockerels of the same colors to go with them. Probably will bring some d'Uccle Mille Fleur chicks, and maybe some OE young ones too.
cool.png

I hadn't really been paying much attention to this show until I realized there's going to be a strong OEGB contingent there. Spoke with the boss last night and she said we could do the show so the Kinder Major is going to be entering her very first show there with a cockbird she bought from Sunshine Silkies. Hopefully the Kinder Minor will find her a white OEGB so she can get into the game in a few months too!

Just made the room reservation at the Jameson so there's only two rooms left.

I just reserved a double for Friday night only. They didn't have a double for Saturday night. I guess if I were fortunate enough to hit Champion row I would have to find other accommodations for Sat. night.

They did have one smoking double room left.

Otherwise it's only King.

Back
Top Bottom