Newnan, GA Show

I guess I will be there! I just reserved my room. Nothing like reading that the hotel is running out of rooms to make up your mind if your going or not, huh?
big_smile.png

Ms.FuzzyButts :

I guess I will be there! I just reserved my room. Nothing like reading that the hotel is running out of rooms to make up your mind if your going or not, huh?
big_smile.png

Yep. Thanks Vickie for the heads up!​

Ok! We are going to the Newnan show. Booked a room at Jameson for Friday night.
We won't be showing anything, but, looking for a few,

Speckled Sussex pullets/hens
Heritage RIR pullets/hens
Dominique Rooster & pullets/hens

We are hatching out a little of everything we have now and could bring them to the show.

Quote:
If ou come around noon on Saturday you'll get to see all the birds, but will have to work around the aisles that the judges close off while they do judging. But that will be good, because you can watch judging as it happens, too.

A lot of birds will be gone Sunday. Saturday morning there will still be some that haven't checked in.

hey all! we will be coming, wondering if anyone will be bringing any bantam cochins? looking for blue, splash, and some project mfc & lemon blue.
please pm me, thanks!
oh and also looking for silkies, blue & splash & white.

Last edited:
Just booked a non-smoking king room - I'm so glad I'm reading this thread, 'cause otherwise I wouldn't have a room at that great rate! The lady said they're booking up fast because there's also a dance competition that weekend. I'll be entering some OEGB, Dutch Bantams, and my bantam Columbian rocks; the Sunshine Classic was my first show, and I had so much fun I want to do it again!
wee.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom