Newnan, GA Show

Quote:
hit.gif
That's so sad; what a terrible thing to happen. I hope you can find another mottled hen or pullet so you don't have to give up your roo. The black mottled is such a pretty variety.

They are very pretty. I ended up cliping her wings and they didnt grow back by the time of the show so the judges didnt judge her but thats okay. Same night the coon got her and my blue standard cochin hen GRRR I need another one of those too.

Quote:
I wish I had some that were laying. I'm getting a single egg every other day from my lavender hen in with the white d'Uccle roo.
That's it. So I save them up for a few days and put them in the bator.

I don't have any mottleds at all.

I may bring a juvie goldneck pair to sell. Can't make up my mind....

Golden necks would be okay
smile.png
want to do a part trade?
smile.png

I cannot have any more roosters right now. Already have 3 superfluous project boys.

Also, you should wait and see what comes to the show. The last GA show I went to, a gorgeous black mottled hen took Best of Breed. So there may be chicks for sale at this one, or you can hook up with someone who has pullets/ hens available. The owners of the black mottled pair were Shady Oaks Bantams. See if you can get hold of them ahead of time. Maybe they can 'hook you up'. Their mottleds were to die for pretty! They are also the group donating the big incubator
droolin.gif

I am looking for show quality Chicks or Chickens. I know chicks you can not tell, just want very good quality

Standard BBS rooster adult or Cockerel
BBS Silkies Chicks
Standard Lemon Blue Cochin Chicks
Any Color Standard Cochin Chicks are long as they are show Quality

allaboutdemchicks,

dont want to change the subject of the Newnan show but, what info do you have about the Ft.Payne show? i didn't know they had a show but, i am new to chickens.

thanks in advance for any info.

Junior

Quote:
Nava, I got a pair from a lady named Cathy. She has absolutely stunning birds! She's not showing this year, but I believe she is going to the Newnan show, so if she has a roo she may be able to bring it to you. Her email address is: [email protected]

I have an Extra Lavender Rooster and Chicks. Also have BLRW chicks, Standard Frizzle Chicks, BCM Chicks, BBS Chicks, BBS silkies Chicks, and hopful some Frizzle Easter Egger Chicks.

I haven't read all the post. I've never been to a show or anything. Will there be ppl selling black copper marans chicks. I'm looking for some pure jeane chicks. And how mich they usually charge per chick?

I have some juvenile trios of Black Coppers~~Wade Jeane C-1. The breeding sire to these trios won 1st rv last yr at the Newnan Show! I am looking for anyone who has Black Orpington Bantam pullets and also a nice sq black breeding silkie.

Back
Top Bottom