Newnan, GA Show

I have not decide yet but I am doing pre-orders you pay half on paypal and I will bring you want ever you want.

Here what I have right now you can save yours today. List will change as days go by so check www.redroofhens for updates.

32 Standard Frizzle Cochin Chicks $4.00
4 Blue Black and Splash Cochin Chicks $5.00
15 Blue Laced Red Wyandottes Chicks $6.00
13 Blue and Black Orpington Chicks $5.00
15 Buff Orpington Chicks $4.00
12 Lavender Orpington Chicks $10.00 Sold
5 Black Copper Marans Chicks $8.00
2 Blue, Black and splash Silkies Chicks $6.00
1 Oliver Eggers Chicks $4.00

And more in the Bator

Last edited:
If anyone has a Show Q Blue or Black Silkie Cockerel or Rooster that is going please contact me before so I can reserve him. My rooster just passed away today. He was a great roo. No mites or diarrhea. Email me @ tplummer01@windstream and title it Replacement Silkie Cockerel.

Thank you Very Much.

Hen Colors are Buff, Barred, Black, Gold Laced, Sliver Laced, Partridge, and Red. Hens carry no Frizzle gene. Rooster is black and white fizzle. So no change of getting a curly. Chick are all different.

This is going to be our first event that she actually enters to show so I have some newcomers questions if someone would be kind enough to answer then.

In the youth division can one just enter to show without doing showmanship as well? As I'm interpreting the entry form it looks like one can.

We've also got to figure out how to carry the birds in the car. Usually it's just the Kinder Major and I in the truck where it's not a problem, but this time the whole family wants to go which means taking the wife's Impala.

A.T. Hagan :

This is going to be our first event that she actually enters to show so I have some newcomers questions if someone would be kind enough to answer then.

In the youth division can one just enter to show without doing showmanship as well? As I'm interpreting the entry form it looks like one can.

We've also got to figure out how to carry the birds in the car. Usually it's just the Kinder Major and I in the truck where it's not a problem, but this time the whole family wants to go which means taking the wife's Impala.

Alan. if you want to, I can give your birds a lift, I'll be hauling a horse trailer, and I'm leaving Friday. and I can only bring them back if they WIN
lau.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom