Newnan, GA Show

Quote:
all I ahve are a spalsh BLRW pair I can bring not full grown yet. They are about 5 or 6 months old the pullet is maybe a few weeks behind the roo.

I have 2 remaining silkie chicks that I can bring to Newnan along with the ones that are already sold. There is one black and one blue. If you are interested, please forward payment ($10.00 each) to [email protected]

Here is a photo of them at a couple of days old.

9079_p1260016.jpg

Quote:
all I ahve are a spalsh BLRW pair I can bring not full grown yet. They are about 5 or 6 months old the pullet is maybe a few weeks behind the roo.

Do you have any pictures you could email me? Price?

Thanks so much

Does anyone have,,,,, to be picked up at Newnan Ga

Barred Rock rooster-at least breeding age
French Black Cooper Maran Rooster- at lest breeding age- not Bev Davis line
SQ White Plymouth Rock Rooster- at least breeding age and would love to get 2 more hens.
SQ Heritage Rhode Island Red- eggs-1 doz
3 Speckled Sussex Hens/Pullets
Would like NPIP Certified

I can be bringing to Newnan:

Lavender Ameraucana chicks- 1-2-3 weeks old from Shaffer's line not split- 1 pen with 3 rooster 9 pullets
production RIR chicks 1-2-3 weeks old
Millie Flour D'Uccle chicks 2-3 weeks old from Sunshine Silkie and Chicken Zoo lines
PQ Blue Black Splash LF Cochins 1-2-3 weeks old
Rumpless wild color Araucana chicks
PQ Light Brahma Chicks

Last edited:
I am looking for a barred rock hen. Nothing spectacular...I have just enjoyed the adventures of Barbara so much I would like to add one to the laying flock.

Quote:
Thanks Judy. I wanted her to do both, but between her schoolwork and getting ready for the county 4-H competition the following weekend we're not going to have a lot of time to practice showmanship as well. At least she'll get her feet wet with the showing.

Back
Top Bottom