Newnan, GA Show

Quote:
I'll have to pass. I really like him. and want some sooooo bad. But I really need to cut back some bird before I get anymore. Hoping to sell a bunch up at Newnan. Might have some Sebbie geese going up also.
fl.gif
All the ducks and geese are eating me out of the house LOL

My youngest daughter has chosen White Old English bantams for the birds she'd like to show. Anyone with a good line of whites going to be at Newnan? We'd like to come by and see your birds.

Thanks!

I've lost track of what everyone has/is bringing

I am going to the Newnan show and am looking for the following:

Silver laced wyndottes
gold laced wyndottes
lavendar orpingtons

prefer pullets but will be happy with chicks or even hatching eggs.. just don't want to buy 6 chicks and get 6 roos..

PM me if you have any available.

Shelly

Last edited:
I want to go to this show SO SO BAD! With the whole intention of wanting to be a part of the whold Black Copper Marans, hopefully, getting accepted to APA.
fl.gif
Since they are the center of my chicken world, I wanted desperatly to be apart of it. Alas I can't get anyone from out here to go the distance with me, it's only 27 hours
th.gif

just hatched a duckling ( Khaki Campbell ) is any one interested? also I have 9 BLRW chicks, if some one wants some let me know, otherwise I'll be taking them to the swap this coming weekend.

P.S. I'm looking for White Orpingtons, pullets, trio or a pair

Back
Top Bottom