Newnan, GA Show

Quote:
Ok Tonya,,, you better not be gobbling up all the silkies in your quest to fullfill your sweet tooth!! I am on the look out too. I am driving about 6 or more hours all total to see this show.. and I want a nice show quality white or buff pullet! So PM me if anyone has a few to part with.

Quote:
We'll be there. If there are any I can pick some up for you. PM with with the particulars of how many you want and what you want to spend on them.

Some time before Wednesday we've got to get the K. Major's bird washed and ready and I don't know how we're going to do it. The wife just pointed out to me we've got meetings we can't get out of tonight, tomorrow, AND Wednesday! Sigh...

Last edited:
A.T. Hagan :

Quote:
We'll be there. If there are any I can pick some up for you. PM with with the particulars of how many you want and what you want to spend on them.

Some time before Wednesday we've got to get the K. Major's bird washed and ready and I don't know how we're going to do it. The wife just pointed out to me we've got meetings we can't get out of tonight, tomorrow, AND Wednesday! Sigh...

Al,
That's ok..Katie can get Sparkler ready Thurs or Fri night. Alot of people including myself will be doing it and touching up on those days.
smile.png

A.T. Hagan :

Quote:

Alan, I'm looking for around 3 dozen. I have no idea what the prices are for them. I will do some research and send you an e-mail. MIcki told me that this show is one of the best so I should be able to get good quality.​

Last edited:
Okay, Purple Frog, a.k.a. Tina, You better be able to outrun me!! LOL I am sure there will be enough for us both. I am looking for a buff or two and black. I have already spoken to someone about the blacks. Now, just to get the buff!!!

Back
Top Bottom