Newnan, GA Show

There are lots of birds here. I just bought two pair of buff cochins tonight
smile.png
Come and get some geese and pigeons from me people
frow.gif

We are on a way to the show! Today is going to be fantastic! Hope everyone has lots of fun!

And to those who cant come, I will be bringing my camera and I will video everything and take plenty of pictures!!
smile.png

Good luck everyone! Happy Chicken Showing!

Just came back from the show for a lunch break while the birds are being judged. There are tons of birds here and some great vendors!

I sold my six Serama, two of which went to a young boy, so I was happy about that. And since I sold all of my sale birds.....I went shopping!! hehe
wee.gif

So far I purchased a fantastic little pair of Moderns. They are super sweet!

I had such fun! let me know if we bought anything from you lol, lots of byc ers but if forgot names!

We ended up with a BUNCH of Millie Duccles and a Black tail white jap roo.

Plus 3 calls and a trio of runners ( penciled and white).

It was a good show. We not only learned a lot from the Kinder Major's first entry into a show, but we also found birds for the Kinder Minor. FIVE in fact. It was a bright, sunny day so they're both a bit pink in the face, but it never got too warm. They made new friends and we met some interesting people.

We're not home yet. I'm posting from the Jameson here in Newnan on the wife's laptop so any egregious spelling errors are the fault of this tiny keyboard!

It was great meeting everyone!

Well that was our first show we ever attended. I enjoyed seeing and meeting a lot of BYC'ers. I ended up with oodles of Silkie Eggs, thank you mbrobbins and beautiful ameracauanas (Lavendar) chicks thank you Yvonne37894.... to go with our Lavendar ameracauna roo. Saw some of friends on BYC that I've met and loved for years and had the opportunity to meet in person Bev Davis. Learned some more about silkies! It was a great time and of course, have practiced extreme biosecurity since coming home....to the showers and redressed before seeing the chickens!

Here in the hotal still. My Cayugas took Rev Champion Medium duck and Champion Medium Duck
ep.gif

Very proud of them I get a Plaue this time!!! yeaaa. Anyone going to want Cayuga Duck egg Soon ??

Going to set up tomorrow and try to sell the rest of the geese and Muscovys
Geese are on sell for $15 ea if someone wants some Will be there with the Blue Stock Horse Trailer

Back
Top Bottom