Newnan, GA Show

We really, really enjoyed this show. I enjoyed meeting Judy King, Eshanne Darling, Vickie Harry, Aimee Crego, Judy Lee, Tish of Simply Splendid Silkies, Tanya Lawrence and many, many others. We look forward to the show next year. This time, though, I do believe we will be showing!!! If I left anyone out, I will probably remember it tomorrow when I am not so tired!!! LOL

Quote:
Ok you beat me. I got there at 10 Am no ameraucana chicks, pullets or eggs. Very few of anything else except silkies, seemed there were plenty of those.
Came home with nothing for myself except some good supplies.

Oh, I preordered my chicks and my silkie eggs. I'm a loyal BYC buyer... I have fallen in love with Mary's silkies and can vouch that her flocks are beautiful. Yuvonne I only knew through pictures and discussions but I knew she took the time to talk over her birds with me and friends I know had had positive dealings with her. But don't be disappointed....I'll be glad to ship you some eggs from any of my birds...See our auctions, or see what you like on our website, Shoot me a line and I'll be glad to help you! Have a blessed day. Nancy

=================================
Our current auctions are:
Pickup Special - 24+ eggs from 9+ types Of The Garry Farm chickens (Can pick up at Newnan show)
Chocolates your Valentine or you Want - Variety Pack of Marans!12+
12+ Wheaten Marans hatching eggs
13+Buff Orpington Hatching eggs
12+ Easter Egger Eggs (Lavendar Ameracauna rooster in pen!) New pics!!
Lavendar Orpington Hatching Eggs – 10+
10+ Crested and Non Crested Pekin Duck Eggs - No Reserve!
Bonus Lavendar Orpington Eggs & 10+ Blue/Black/Splash Orpington Eggs
Hardback Copy of A Veterinary Guide for Animal Owners by CE Spaulding
Brown Chinese Geese Hatching eggs - you may order up to 6 at a time

Tonya,

You are right, we did meet.
smile.png
I will go back to this show, it was a good show. There were alot of beautiful silkies and chickens in general.

Candace

Got back yesterday at 2PM and had to go to work
sad.png

Does anyone know who was selling the Gold & Silver Sebrights near the end of the row and on the left??

Had a great time saw several BYC'ers.
We picked up a pair of LF cornish, pair of silver sebrights, 3 Speckled Sussex pullets, They are soooooo beautiful. I want more.
Got home to hatched out Lav Ameraucana, H-RIR, BBS Amerucana, gold neck duccle, Golden sebrights 90 in all.
I need to learn how to ship them!!!

Quote:
Yvonne nice to meet you and your hubby.... Chicks said hello AND I have put a three week old Silkie with them to mother them and s/he is doing a great job!!!! So cute!!! I mentioned you several posts back, now I cannot find it!!!! Thanks for sharing your pretty birds....Hope the speckled sussex we sold you give you many beautiful eggs!!!

Back
Top Bottom