Newnan, Georgia Show February 20, 2010

T.E.R. :

briarpatchfarms Do you have any calls for sale? Looking for grays.

I do but I doubt Ill have room for sale birds now. I will be bringing around 30 birds and alot will be double rooming haaa! Going to be a long next to weeks. Im getting ready to go pick up more birds that I will be showing as well! Some of my stuff will be in cardboard boxes. But I do have a young pair and an extra drake! I also have a few blue fawns ready.​

Is anyone bringing silkied or frizzled Seramas? Chick,Started,or Adult?
I will try be there early in the morning to get a good look at the Seramas for sale.

Quote:
Just to let u know I havent forgot that picture Ive been working on fixing the call duck clubs points systems for each individual and its taking a long time to get this thing done I will have it to you before this weekend!, and from the post before I can bring her she can ride with my other seramas!

Quote:
Just to let u know I havent forgot that picture Ive been working on fixing the call duck clubs points systems for each individual and its taking a long time to get this thing done I will have it to you before this weekend!, and from the post before I can bring her she can ride with my other seramas!

I understand
smile.png

Thank you so much!

T.E.R. wrote:

I do but I doubt Ill have room for sale birds now. I will be bringing around 30 birds and alot will be double rooming haaa! Going to be a long next to weeks. Im getting ready to go pick up more birds that I will be showing as well! Some of my stuff will be in cardboard boxes. But I do have a young pair and an extra drake! I also have a few blue fawns ready.

I was hoping you might have a pair for sale or even some females?

T.E.R. :

T.E.R. wrote:

I do but I doubt Ill have room for sale birds now. I will be bringing around 30 birds and alot will be double rooming haaa! Going to be a long next to weeks. Im getting ready to go pick up more birds that I will be showing as well! Some of my stuff will be in cardboard boxes. But I do have a young pair and an extra drake! I also have a few blue fawns ready.

I was hoping you might have a pair for sale or even some females?

I do have a pair but like I said I wont be able to bring them with me! I dont sell females separate, only males separate!​

Back
Top Bottom