Newnan, Georgia Show February 20, 2010

TatersChickens and I are planning on being there to see what his show looks like. Hope to see some of you.

If everything falls into place Ill be wearing a dark gray jacket that has Briarpatch Farms on the front it( one side or the other)! and my name on the opposite side! My mom will be wearing a 2 toned gray jacket with the same stuff on the front but with her name! Also more than likely Ill be the only one wearing Hollister and Abercrombie there! My jeans will have holes in them I do know that, they are my lucky jeans, haha! Ive never been to a show on show day without them!
wink.png
Everyone should be able to pick me out easy!

Last edited:
I think if we all wear name tags with our BYC names on it then our real names it would help. Thats what I am planning on doing Dont know what I'll be wearing yet so cant give you any hints.lol Probabally the fodne that looks like an eskimo lol Micki

This will be my first time attending a chicken show and also first time showing birds so I'm going into this blind.I did get some tips on bathing my birds but thats about it.I'm just as excited about meeting more BYCers as I am the show.It will be a learning experience and I hope to start showing some of my birds more often.See everyone at the show.
smile.png

I'll be bringing some shipping boxes so if any of you need shipping boxes from Horizon let me know. You can pick them up at Newnan and save on shipping. The prices are $7.50, $12, $22, & $25.

Quote:
I'll probably need some of those with spring coming!!!! I will have baby silkies all over the place!!!! LOL

Tomorrow the Sunshine Silkies "beauty parlor" will officially open. I guess the back utility room in the house will be the holding room until the show. DH just sits and laughs at show time. He won't be able to just watch this time because our GD has entered her 16 OE and he will have to help her get them ready. Thank goodness he has patience at showtime!!!!LOL

Darn the temperature!!! I am sooo ready for spring! The weather is supposed to cooperate on Saturday though.
cool.png

I will be wearing a Sunshine Silkies shirt and a visor. I'll bring some nametags with me in case anyone wants to put their BYC name and real name on them...I would like to meet everyone in person since I have talked to several of you via email!!!

Will update again before Saturday. We are staying Friday at the Jameson Inn. For $40.00, we couldn't beat it!!!

Vickie

Last edited:
If you let me know how many you want you can get them on Friday night. I'll be busy helping with the show so I'm not showing anything but if you can't find me you can ask someone where you can find Janet Collins because alot of the exhibitors know me.

Back
Top Bottom