Newnan, Georgia Show February 20, 2010

DH wants to leave her at 11:00 because it is a 5 hour drive for us. Don't know if we will make it out by then though....

The beauty parlor may be open all night!!!!!
yippiechickie.gif

If we can, we will make the dinner......

Vickie

I have a box for traveling and showing that will hold three bantams. Cochin and silkie size. I have never used it. I bought it at a show in Clanton when I was showing silkies year before last and then decided to sell my silkies and just keep large fowl. I can bring it to Newnan if any wants it for 25dollars. Thanks Julie. I can get a photo in the morning but it is to late today and my DH reminded me about it. I have got to cook supper right now.

Okay, I ran out an got a pic. Here it is and you can see it opens on the top. I had put some shavings in but never used and never took them out.
004.jpg

SOLD to BriarPatchFarms

Last edited:
Tony, thanks, Someone else has beat you to it. They pmed me earlier tonite. Hope to meet you there though. Julie

MY BACK IS KILLING ME!!!!!LOL

But, I have all my Silkies and OE ready to go!!! I swear when I build my brooder house, I am going to have a sink where I don't have to bend over so far!!!
wink.png

I am so excited for the show plus I have 2 bators with chicks hatching...wonder if I will get any sleep???? My son and daughter-in-law are going to stay at our house while we are gone to tend to the bators...one less worry!

See ya'll tomorrow night!

Vickie

Vickie I remember those days of washing and blowing dry silkies. Took for ever. Hope things go well. I will enjoy seeing everyones birds.

Back
Top Bottom