Newnan, Georgia Show February 20, 2010

Quote:
Vickie I know the feeling Ive been washing birds since last Thursday! from 12pm to 3 am the next morning! We finished Wednesday! We are bringing! I had 19 chickens to wash then 15 call ducks to condition in the bathtub since it is to cold outside!

Seriously....Have a great time everyone, I wish I was going, actually going anywhere would be better than looking at 4 ft of snow! Hubby thinks I'm nuts or just stupid to be up all night typing on the puter. Enjoy yourselves and give us all stuck at home updates of the day.
big_smile.png

I''m going back to bed. Phone woke me up earlier. Looking forward to seeing your all.
Whew glad we don't have snow very often. One day was enough for me to last another 14 years.

Brody's Broodello :

Seriously....Have a great time everyone, I wish I was going, actually going anywhere would be better than looking at 4 ft of snow! Hubby thinks I'm nuts or just stupid to be up all night typing on the puter. Enjoy yourselves and give us all stuck at home updates of the day.
big_smile.png

and I thought our 12 inch snow was bad... I was wrong
hmm.png
I hate snow, wish it stayed 70 degrees all year round! Im taking my computer so Ill update from there!​

Last edited:
I just found this thread...I was posting on the other about Ga. shows.

I will also be there.

If anyone is interested I have the following eggs available:

1 doz. heritage RIR and heritage Delaware mix......$18.00

1 doz. Orpington mix in blue, black and buff............$18.00 ***Sold***

And, depending on how many I collect today, I should have one doz. assorted colors (white, b/b/s, and grey) silkie eggs. (could have some white showgirl eggs in there too) I have been checking fertility on the whites and b/b/s after changing out breeders (I just added my blue Mahalik roo in with the b/b/s) .................................$35.00 A one time offer! *** Sold ***

Corturnix quail eggs........ 50 for $12.00

Jumbo Corturnix quail eggs...18 for $9.00

These will only be available for delivery to the Show. Please PM me if you are interested.

Claudia

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom