The tiny serama; a Hatching adventure

Yeah, I see this too. But usually only one cleaning is needed to put them right. And they hate it! :lau
I had a chick in my March hatch that I think got pasty butt just to get the little hot tub soak, it loved it. It took a little nap every time ☺️

Rubber Duck Water GIF by Pudgy Penguins

I had a chick in my March hatch that I think got pasty butt just to get the little hot tub soak, it loved it. It took a little nap every time ☺️

Rubber Duck Water GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Well, like Wind's, Tzatziki hated it. Wasn't quite as relaxing as yours. I just used a soaked paper towel to clean its butt

Screamed throughout the whole process, and then hid under the brooder plate :p

Photo proof was needed 🤣

20240330_130850.jpg

You know, I think this chick has grown into my silly cockerel (I think I see an orange leg band in the water) this guy is a hoot. He runs over and gives my finger a big bite, like opens his beak as far as he can and chomps down, no pecks. He'll fly out of the brooder and follow me around, and happily hang out on my hand while checking everything out.

Photo proof was needed 🤣

View attachment 3815673

You know, I think this chick has grown into my silly cockerel (I think I see an orange leg band in the water) this guy is a hoot. He runs over and gives my finger a big bite, like opens his beak as far as he can and chomps down, no pecks. He'll fly out of the brooder and follow me around, and happily hang out on my hand while checking everything out.

Silly guy! Those are usually the most memorable

I'm a little worried about Tzatziki. Ever since cleaning its butt, Tzatziki just doesn't gave the same spunk. Nibbled a bit of food, but mostly trying to sleep and getting bossed around. I hope going under the brooder plate and sleeping for sometime might energise Tzatziki more

I'm a little worried about Tzatziki. Ever since cleaning its butt, Tzatziki just doesn't gave the same spunk. Nibbled a bit of food, but mostly trying to sleep and getting bossed around. I hope going under the brooder plate and sleeping for sometime might energise Tzatziki more
Maybe it got worn out from all that screaming? I hope a warm nap is just what it needs 🥰

Back
Top Bottom