Not open for further replies.

NovaAman

Crowing
12 Years
Aug 6, 2011
In Happy Chickenland, Holland MI
My Coop
My Coop
Terrible tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary school... Mass shooting... 27 dead, including shooter, who was a father to a student, and 18 of those are children....

Horrible. Absolutely horrible....

Those families have my deepest sympathies. Any one here on BYC who lives there, my heart aches for you and your families...

The father to a student went and shot them? what if he were to kill his child? sickening.
sad.png

Horrible, horrible beast. He was 24... Father to a kindergartener, his mom was a teacher there. Monster. There's a special circle of hell for creatures like him. He doesn't even deserve to be part of humanity any more.

RIP to the victims.this just infuriates me!

Last edited:
My heart breaks for the people in Connecticut, those people killed and hurt, their families, and community. I even hurt for the person who did this and his family. May healing begin soon for the people suffering from this, they have a long painful road ahead of them.

They've brought the death tole to 29, 20 of which are children. The shooter, Ryan Lanza, is dead and his accomplice is in custody. The President was crying during his statement today... As are we all. A dark day.

All of this has my stomach in a knot. :(

The shooter was actually 20 yr old Adam Lanza. He was carrying his brother's stolen ID, who is Ryan. Ryan had nothing to do with it, and I hope people don't try to take out thier anger on him. Poor guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom