NGa/WNC/E. TN Chicken Stock Thank you Everyone!!

If it's raining in the morning, I will probably not make it, either. I don't like driving in the rain, and it's about 2 1/2 hours for me. I am really disappointed, I was looking forward to this, and to meeting people!!!!
sad.png

Just watched the news and it is sprinkling now with a large clearing of weather so the sun will shine until late this afternoon, then bad thunder showers. So come one, come all, it is going to be a fantastic day.

I'm back! The weather actually stayed dry until about 12:30 p.m. Now, it's a downpour. I sold 3 dozen hatching eggs very cheap, and passed out some BYC bumper stickers to folks. Not many came, probably thinking the weather would make it a wash-out. Hopefully, we can try that again, Debbie!

Oh, and I have five dozen hatching eggs left for pickup (too late to mail them if I wanted to). If someone wants to come to my house to pick them up, you can have them for just $2/doz! There are some BBS Orpingtons, BR roo over various hens, Delaware roo over buff and black Orps and an EE. I have them listed in BSA as five doz for $10.

Where were all you hatchaholics anyway???

Thanks to all of toughs who put on the swap. I sold most of my RIR point of lay hens and all of my RIR chicks. It was fun while it lasted. I'd like to try it again on a sunny day.

Back
Top Bottom