Nigerian Dwarf Goats - Blue Eyes

Stacykins

Crowing
9 Years
Jan 19, 2011
Escanaba, MI
Born 3/13/14 is Yooper "You Name Him" and Yooper "You Name Her" born to Pelican Acres TLP Yseult (dam) and Cedar Pond Farms Tractor George (sire). The two goats are AGS and ADGA registrable. Both his parents are CAE negative and I can provide the results upon request. Both goats are $250 each, and are located just outside of Escanaba, Michigan.

Dam's dam: Shere Country EX Suri
Dam's Sire: *B Old Mountain Farm Black Tulip *S

Sire's Dam: Go'tacres Bucky
Sire's Sire: Go'tacres Brownie

They are disbudded, have had their first CDT and second CDT, first BoSe, and a coccidia preventative. They will be ready to go when they are old enough to be weaned from their dam, which is no earlier than eight weeks. Even though they are dam raised, they are handled daily and are very friendly little kids. Their tattoos will be in place before they leave.

I require a 50$ nonrefundable deposit to hold either of them until weaning. It is refundable in the event the goat becomes sick or injured, but is nonrefundable in the event you change your mind on purchasing.

Pictured is the buckling (chamoisee) and the doeling (black and white) their dam, her udder udder and resulting milking after the udder picture, and the sire. Both are fantastic looking kids.

Neither will be sold to be a single goat. Goats are herd animals, and I will not condone the keeping of single goats. You must have other goats! A wether makes an excellent companion for a buck, and a wether or other doe makes an excellent companion for a doe. Does and bucks do not make good companions. Nigerian Dwarves can breed year round, and does can be bred as early as their first heat, which is far too young. Then the buck can breed them as soon as they kid, resulting in a back to back cycle of pregnancies, which will be detrimental to her health.

Apparently, pictures don't want to upload in any particular order. So it looks a little nuts.

Just updating with a picture of the dam's udder from the morning. It looks fantastic now, and was incredibly milkable. She wasn't so happy with the camera being around her backside, which is why her leg is tied off to the side. She gets all fidgety around the camera!

Back
Top Bottom