Nigerian Dwarf Wether - YOGI is home...PICS on pg 3

Quote:
I know Ginger. That's funny, I think she under prices her goats. She has some nice goats at her place too. She's kind of like me. learned where she wants to go with her herd and is making the changes to get there. I did that this past spring. The animals I have now I'm very pleased with. I have had to reduce due to feed costs etc but we're happy now. Can't wait to see the spring kid crop.

SGM,

I lOVE ur goats, they are beautimist! I would love to have a blue eyed one that was a good milker. I have an oberhaslis doe that is small, not much taller than the Nigerian Dwarf buck I have over here, just longer bodied. Wander if she has some mini Ober in her?? The weird thing is she has some white on the back of her ears and on her nose like my ND doe does. My ober has no pedigree, I bought her at an auction.

OK - So we love love love Yogi. He is so cute. Now I go to the goat yard and have Yogi between my legs and Danny and Daisy on either side.

Then I get an email from a breeder 20 minutes from my house with a 3.5 yr old NIgerian Dwarf doe that he has for sale. $300 for her. And he has a buck coming next week and he will breed her for no extra charge. What do I do??

Um get the doe and have milk and at least 3 more goats
big_smile.png
Then I can come visit and pick up a doe kid !

Back
Top Bottom