NINE WORDS WOMEN USE

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by klf73, Nov 18, 2008.

1. klf73

klf73 Mad Scientist

Jun 1, 2008
    Maine
    Got this from my mother and wanted to share [​IMG]

NINE WORDS WOMEN USE

(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)

(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' . that will bring on a 'whatever').

(8) Whatever: Is a woman's way of saying F-- YOU!

(9) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.

* Send this to the men you know, to warn them about arguments they can avoid if they remember the terminology.

* Send this to all the women you know to give them a good laugh, cause they know it's true!!!

2. birdnutz

birdnutz Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 6, 2007
    wyoming
    So True!![​IMG]
    Maybe men should print this and keep it as a referance guide. Can you imagine, Hold on a minute I need to get my translater sheet out.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2008
  3. Guitartists

Guitartists Resistance is futile

Mar 21, 2008
    Michigan
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Printing for the fridge!!!

4. Hobbley_Farm

Hobbley_Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 9, 2008
    Pilot Mountain, NC
    the loud sigh got me. that is such a bad habit of mine! Although I must say it's used more for my teens than my husband [​IMG]

5. HennysMom

HennysMom Keeper of the Tiara

Ohh LOL

I say 1, 3, 6 and 9 are my most used....and said either very quietly with a little snarkiness (hmm...I think thats a word [​IMG]) or... verrrryyyyyy drawn out and to the point.

Either way - hubby gets it when I say it.

Dontcha love it when they go "Uhm...what do you mean by "fine?" [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 18, 2008
  6. AllChookUp

AllChookUp Will Shut Up for Chocolate

May 7, 2008
    Frozen Lake, MN
    I learned to understand what each and every one of these mean, but through significant trial and error.

I've learned to be observant.

7. Leah-yes I know I'm crazy

Leah-yes I know I'm crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 24, 2008
    Skidway Lake, MI
    Quote:loud sigh is best with teens because they don't really seem to listen to words you say any how.

8. Guitartists

Guitartists Resistance is futile

Mar 21, 2008
    Michigan
    I get accused of 'thinking' too loudly [​IMG] And if I do the loud sigh thing... well, he knows what it means and calls me on it [​IMG]

9. sdshoars

sdshoars Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2008
    Texas
    i think i use 9 the most. i dont know if he forgets on purpose, or he really is that absent, but that usually turns into a 6.

10. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    I've learned that I can always have the last words in any argument.

I just say, "Yes dear"

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by