Nipple Waterers VS Pail of water.

We searched for a new nut that the threads would match up. We couldn't find anything that would work. I am trying to put a Rubbermaid cooler to clear hose that will attach to the pvc that has the HORIZONTAL POULTRY NIPPLES on it :)))) My dad, who can do anything, found something at our local hardware store, but it leaks a little at the cooler hole. Maybe we just need more tape and washers. heck if I know.......

Go to Lowes in the sprinkler section you can find a 1/2 male thread to 1/2 tubeing fitting. Go to electrical dept. get 2 roamex connector nuts.
Go to hardware or plumbing for rubber washers.
If you have the room put nut and washer on the fitting inset in the hole put the other nut and washer inside. If you can only have one on the inside use silicone caulk on the fitting hole before you put it in.

I forgotI I sent you the hose adapter and included 2 plastic nuts and washers. The only thing you will need from Lowe's is the 1/2'' to 1/2" thread to tubing fittings.

Hahaha!!! Funny too:) look who's acting blonde now. hahaha! thanks so much. You are awesome.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom