NJ - Sussex County Poultry Fanciers Annual Fall Show 2012

I am taking requests for birds you want me to bring to the show from my farm (MACOPIN FARM). I just may have the bird or birds you are looking to purchase! Email me [email protected] to discuss it. I made a separate post just for this but nobody has responded to date.
Have a blessed day!

Last edited:
I have 2 charcoal color hens but if I decide to sell them I will sell the entire SG group of 4 which is the 2 mentioned SG hens, 1 white SG roo and 1 partridge bearded silkie rooster. All have correct toes and all have been shown in the past.

Jewelery lady isn't happening.
Unless I look thru all the inventory and decide there's enough chicken related stuff.
I haven't been feeling well, and I don't want to MISS most of the show like in the spring!
Let me see what I can do.....

ps Thanks for the invite.
Remember I have to BAKE also
th.gif

Maybe.... I can set up a case I can take with me, instead of a table spot?
Let me think this one thru.

Ha ha! That was YOU? I didn't know who Karen meant when she said "the jewelry lady." Don't worry about the jewelry - just bring the important stuff - like the brownies!!

Only standard hamburgs and I doubt I will sell any of my bearded silkie hens at this time. I just sold one of my cuckoo silkie hens Friday night Bluecoo and I miss her already. I may consider selling one more to someone who would also take males.

Thanks so much for asking!

Only standard hamburgs and I doubt I will sell any of my bearded silkie hens at this time. I just sold one of my cuckoo silkie hens Friday night Bluecoo and I miss her already. I may consider selling one more to someone who would also take males.
Thanks so much for asking!
can u post pics of ur standard hamburgs?

I am selling them only with a male too just so you know. Their pen is fine for the 4 hens and 1 rooster but I don't want it too crowded in there for them. These pictures were taken 10/3/12 and I am only selling up to 6 of the youngsters not the adults. They are sleeping so I cannot take more pictures now. I am showing 3 of the older offspring from these birds but I pulled dad out of the show who is in picture since his tail isn't totally in yet due to the molt.

Back
Top Bottom