No Crow Rooster collar

Personally I think its bullshite that someone dog can bark all day and night and zero tolerance for a little crowing. Its perfectly natural to hear roosters. In many parts of Europe like Italy and Malta... But here its breaking the law to own a rooster. For us to know the fulljoy of owning a flock is to observe a mature rooster in his prime running a yard. Keeping everyone together, safe, fed and well there is no other way to put it... Sexed ... Its a big job and burden to carry to be called Rooster... Despite how grumpy pants they might seem at times they will forfeit their own life to keep their hens safe. We seen it first hand our boy Johnson created a diversion from the bear who came on our property to allow our 4 hens to escape the destroyed chicken tractor coop to safety ... Mr Bear Buzz Kill chomped down on Johnson. And took him away and never saw him again. Just have a single feather that was left behind in the bear massive footprint in the driveway. Yes to know the joy of owning a flock is to know the rooster.

I couldn't agree more with u. Dogs are far more dangerous than chickens I mean have u ever heard of a chicken giving someone a serious injury. But as for dogs there's been many case also not to mention dogs bark all the **** time but people don't have a problem with them. Rooster only crow sometime and its not even annoying as a dog bark. I don't understand why they allow dogs but not chickens?

Yes RedJungleFowl I agree I mean dont get me wrong I love dogs and usually where you see a problem dog youll find an idiot owner who hasnt a clue what to do with a dog. There too busy either pretending its a human and treating it like one robbing it of being a canine or they get the dog in a moment of impulse not thinking it through and neglecting it for the remainder of its life. Left chained up in the backyard to bark its life away.

I had a neighbor come and "mention" to us that 5 years ago someone in our neighborhood had chickens and the "style" of feeding attracted rats and the whole neighborhood was infested supposidley. I pointed out to him that my "style" of feeding my flock is once in the am and once in the pm and the remainder of the day they forage... forage like champions I might add ;-) There was little to zero feed left over. Then I pointed out to him that composts were one of the top 5 reasons for rats showing up on your door that chickens wernt really the culprits. He said "well we are green and we compost all of our kitchen waste. I said "Of course you do"

Also... I will show you a video of the collar, it is pretty genius for what it is! I love it!

Yes RedJungleFowl I agree I mean dont get me wrong I love dogs and usually where you see a problem dog youll find an idiot owner who hasnt a clue what to do with a dog. There too busy either pretending its a human and treating it like one robbing it of being a canine or they get the dog in a moment of impulse not thinking it through and neglecting it for the remainder of its life. Left chained up in the backyard to bark its life away.

I had a neighbor come and "mention" to us that 5 years ago someone in our neighborhood had chickens and the "style" of feeding attracted rats and the whole neighborhood was infested supposidley. I pointed out to him that my "style" of feeding my flock is once in the am and once in the pm and the remainder of the day they forage... forage like champions I might add ;-) There was little to zero feed left over. Then I pointed out to him that composts were one of the top 5 reasons for rats showing up on your door that chickens wernt really the culprits. He said "well we are green and we compost all of our kitchen waste. I said "Of course you do"

Also... I will show you a video of the collar, it is pretty genius for what it is! I love it!
I know and that's what sad the chickens are to blame when they did noting. But yeah I want to see how loud the sound would get.

Hmm can someone post up a video of their rooster crowing with that collar on? I want to see it more in action.
I think that the myPetChicken has a video...

Also for the person who's rooster seemed to be suffereing -- I guess there is a certain degree of looseness (Pinkie finger under the collar)-- It could feel very uncomfortable for your little cockerel otherwise.

I think that the myPetChicken has a video...

Also for the person who's rooster seemed to be suffereing -- I guess there is a certain degree of looseness (Pinkie finger under the collar)-- It could feel very uncomfortable for your little cockerel otherwise.
I saw it already but I want to see more videos b/c their video aren't that loud.

I am going to shoot it and edit it tonight... Its def lower volume then without. I have been training my Blue Copper Marans Roo to wear it so I started out easy on him till he doesnt even notice its there . His crow now is about a 5/10... now I have to get one for our main guy PBR named Oscar who actually runs the yard... sorta lol<------ Oscar Goldman Head Roo Youngster approx 9 months and in way over his head. He likes to flare up the hackles run at the hens from behind then suddenly slam on the breaks and change his mind. I am starting to think he may be queer? I did get a batch of purebred PBR out of him in my recent hatch. Thank God cause I think he may have an announcement soon that he is coming out.

Back
Top Bottom