No longer posting

Tim, that is wonderful. Thank you for the help and the time you took to look for anwsers for me and my mottled project. Bless you.

I have loved reading your words of wisdom in so many posts - we will indeed miss you and look forward to having that book available! Hope you really enjoy writing this and we look forward to having you back when you are done. You have been very generous with your knowledge!

Thank you for all of your help. If you need photos to illustrate your book, you know to ask us, right? We have every kind of chicken that ever clucked and pecked between all of us on this board. Good luck with the book. I have been profoundly grateful for all of your help.

Well...bad for us...good for you!! BEst of luck. I'm sure I'll have questions for you. Thanks for taking the time to let us know TAD..
smile.png

Have fun with the book Tim, we will all be on the lookout for it you know!! I always enjoyed reading your answers to a question including mine.
smile.png

What a weath of info you have been. I don't understand much of what you say
tongue.png
but I've been reading up and hope to chat with you in the future.

Best of luck with your book and, I'm sure, you'll have plenty of copies sold here on BYC.

Back
Top Bottom