No more rats! Whee hee!

Hey sundance can you post the item number from lowes so it will be easier for the rest to find so that way all they have to do is ask for that item number at the paint department

Quote:
Since plaster is not a poison, it would not be toxic to secondary consumers (except for what ever diseases the rat was already carrying, of course). Plaster is just ground gypsum rock, and when it get wet, (soaking up lots of water) it turns back into a solid rock.

If you are making a plaster cast (remember that 2nd grade art project, making a hand-print for your mom for mother's day ??), the plaster takes about 20 minutes to an hour to set. Who knows how long it takes in a rat stomach, but what an indigestion.

OK, I put out about 30 little grape-sized balls over the past three days, and I still see them running all over! How long does this take to work? They eat everything I put out, no matter where I put it, but it seems to have no effect. Any advice before I cave to poison?
sad.png

Dunno if it works for mice. i know it's for rats and squirrels.
I also don't know how long it'll take to work.

Sorry!

You used peanut butter? How do you know you didn't kill elephants? Have you seen any elephants around your coop since you did that?
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom