Oob Child

Crowing
May 13, 2023
Hi! I just had a cool idea for a new emoji.
There are lots of bird emojis on this site. There's almost one for every type of bird!
And yet, there's no quail one?
I think it would be cool if there was.
These are all the current BYC bird emojis:
🦢🦚🦜🐓🐔🐣🐤🦉🐦🕊️🐧🦃🦅🦆 There's even one for a penguin! 🤣

I'm not complaining, it would just be cool if there was an emoji for quail. (I've also noticed there isn't one for pheasants either)

There are lots of bird emojis on this site. There's almost one for every type of bird!

I'm not complaining, it would just be cool if there was an emoji for quail. (I've also noticed there isn't one for pheasants either)
Question is which kind I vote Gamble quail or Coturnix quail and where are eggs, there should be one of every color or type of poultry.....and where is the black swan or babies for the other kinds of poultry or females for the male counter parts? Just ideas

And while we are on this topic of what to make a new emoji is there any way this can be an emoji?
c0d0d3dda16a43ad135d43b2faf468c4.jpg

BYC does not control those emojis. Those are just the emojis that your phone or other device as. BYC has smilies, which they get from emoji libraries on the web.

Back
Top Bottom