North Carolina Silkies?

AsterBlaster

In the Brooder
Aug 28, 2019
Bladenboro, NC
I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this but I was wondering if anyone knows where I could get a Silkie in NC? I live in Bladenboro so anywhere near the Wilmington area to the Fayetteville area if at all possible. Thank you!

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this but I was wondering if anyone knows where I could get a Silkie in NC? I live in Bladenboro so anywhere near the Wilmington area to the Fayetteville area if at all possible. Thank you!
I'm in Wilson, NC. I just got rid of eight silkies. We have two in the brooder. I'm trying to prepare my daughter for not keeping Marshmallow as he is a cockrel, judging by his behavior. The other is a buff (behaves like a hen). I don't want to keep either of them, even though Marshmallow let the four new chicks sleep under his wings. It's a further drive, but if I can convince my daughter to give her boy up, you have have them (no cost). Right now they are about five weeks old.

I'm in Wilson, NC. I just got rid of eight silkies. We have two in the brooder. I'm trying to prepare my daughter for not keeping Marshmallow as he is a cockrel, judging by his behavior. The other is a buff (behaves like a hen). I don't want to keep either of them, even though Marshmallow let the four new chicks sleep under his wings. It's a further drive, but if I can convince my daughter to give her boy up, you have have them (no cost). Right now they are about five weeks old.
Hello! Thank you for the offer. My grandmother is my only mode of transportation and I'm sure she wouldn't be willing to make the drive- I hope everything works out with Marshmallow!

Back
Top Bottom