North Carolina

lau.gif

That is just about the cutiest thing I've ever seen. Love it. Now to get my gander in a tux.

So, today since 7.30am has been clean out th big bird coop, build new roost bars and lift all the straw and replace with pine shavings..... Yes, it has been a busy morning and is only 10.20am

An I am down to 223lbs since 1/1/2012 from 245lbs

So, today since 7.30am has been clean out th big bird coop, build new roost bars and lift all the straw and replace with pine shavings..... Yes, it has been a busy morning and is only 10.20am

An I am down to 223lbs since 1/1/2012 from 245lbs

thumbsup.gif

I envy you.... I have neither the will power or the discipline to diet.
sad.png

Ive been working all week, $5 footlongs started Wednesday, as well as the Free Breakfast promo that has been going on all week. We had car trouble with my car on Tuesday pm, and while it was being fixed Ive been driving Hunters car back and forth...and it quit on me on the way to work yesterday at 6:30 am...luckily I had someone to call and come get me. My car is now fixed...and we will hopefully be getting his back on Monday. Today is my first day off since last Friday and all I want to do it sit and be lazy today...but there is so much to do outside...

OMGGGGGGG

I just weighed my Emu egg. Day 5 lost 1.842 grams. HOLY SMOKES............. It's developing !!!! I'm gunna have an EMU.
ya.gif

Back
Top Bottom