North Carolina

OMGGGGGGG

I just weighed my Emu egg. Day 5 lost 1.842 grams. HOLY SMOKES............. It's developing !!!! I'm gunna have an EMU.
ya.gif

gig.gif
talk about scaring those neighbors of yours.....just wait till that home made dino-bird of yours grows up!!!!!
lau.gif

welcome-byc.gif
to the new folks.......glad to meet you
frow.gif

WTG Gavin..........wish I could lose weight but like I said.....I find things, not lose them and besides......diet is a four letter word
duc.gif

gig.gif
talk about scaring those neighbors of yours.....just wait till that home made dino-bird of yours grows up!!!!!
lau.gif

welcome-byc.gif
to the new folks.......glad to meet you
frow.gif

WTG Gavin..........wish I could lose weight but like I said.....I find things, not lose them and besides......diet is a four letter word
duc.gif

Now I need to find more eggs..... can't just have 1 Emu.
hu.gif

Someone just told me that I need to wait a little longer....they could still be infertile if they lose a little weight........... I guess I will give a few weeks...when the eggs starts rocking & whistling... I will know for sure.
smile.png

There is a new place in Western NC that is now open that processes for the backyard/small farmer.

http://www.foothillspilotplant.com/

I am not endorsing it and have not used them. I am just passing along the info for those that cannot process their own birds. According to their site, their fee per bird is $4.50 for less then 25 birds. They have no minimum. They are located in Marion, NC.

Matt

Back
Top Bottom