North Carolina

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by ruachicken1, Sep 25, 2008.

1. Coop Scoop Boogie

Coop Scoop Boogie Chillin' With My Peeps

Oh my.....what pretty birds everyone has [​IMG]

congrats on such gorgeous additions folks [​IMG]

So sorry Matt.......I hope your bird does recover [​IMG] I agree with everyone else.......you would be surprised what they will recover from.

I could tell a horror story about a goose we had that was attacked but in the long run, she recovered and lived a happy life.

Can't wait to hear what all everyone gets from their gardens this year [​IMG]

2. Hollowoakfarm

Hollowoakfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 11, 2012
    Parkton, NC
    Hubby and I are planning to go to the Fayetteville one, just to see how it works. Perhaps I'll see you there....

3. BHep

BHep Overrun With Chickens

Nov 20, 2010
    Faison, NC
    Meg.. I will be there. Ugly old green mini van filled with chicks & kids (human) [​IMG] I plan to be there about 10. If you are there come introduce yourself. Love meeting BYCers

Met lavmom yesterday at WCA. Nice to put a face to the name. [​IMG]

4. wildriverswolf90

wildriverswolf90 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2011
    polk county, NC
    Went to TSC today to buy 3 ducklings……came home with 5 ducklings, 3 polish, 2 light brahmas, and 1 SLW. :th chicken math strikes again.

5. BHep

Nov 20, 2010
    Faison, NC
    [​IMG]

6. ramirezframing

ramirezframing Overrun With Chickens

Mar 2, 2011
    Knee Deep
    Beth, it doesn't matter you can still use my eggs for a mate to him. If he is a dark throat, you just have a better chance of some of the off spring being dark throats. Make sure his pen is tight!!!!! If your first can fit so can he, a top is a must!! After a heart attack, sit back and enjoy him changing colors. [​IMG]

I'll get pictures of mine up soon, they are somewhat colored (takes till they are two yrs old before they are fully colored)

7. ramirezframing

ramirezframing Overrun With Chickens

Mar 2, 2011
    Knee Deep
    Hope to see you there Hollowoak. Go have to find my grey silkie shirt (Got silkies written on it with a outline of two silkies on it- from SOS) to wear there. Will also be by Bhep lol[​IMG]

8. BHep

Nov 20, 2010
    Faison, NC
    I think I will move him into the layer coop and move that Ringneck out. I think I will take that Ringneck to Fay. Since his hen took off. I will keep the trio.

9. Hollowoakfarm

Hollowoakfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 11, 2012
    Parkton, NC
    Well, I'm easy to spot...I've got a leg brace on my left leg and forearm crutches that wear custom knitted sweaters all their own. Ummm...and I have purple in my hair. Yeah. I blend.

Anyone going to this thing in Fayetteville with Wyandottes?

10. kmac720

kmac720 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 21, 2012
    I'm from the Fayetteville area and new at this, whats going on? I'd love to meet other chicken lovers!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by