North Carolina

Beth... I love your Pigeons... their colors are awesome... We have 2 pairs of Red Gold Pheasants.

Yesterday at WCA, I bought a small cage to raise some future Button Quail in. I also bought a pair of Golden Campine... which I had been researching and drooling over for quite some time. I bought a dozen Mille Fluer D'uccle hatching eggs... the guy next to me said they were off his show quality birds he shows in Raleigh. And I also bought a tiny little BB Red Rooster...for $1.50... but he is a sick baby... I brought him inside, we have medicated him and been nursing him. He seems to feel alot better today, than he did when I got him home yesterday. Poor little fellow was coughing and sneezing last night.

Mary what are you using on him? I have one that is sneezing.

Beth... I love your Pigeons... their colors are awesome... We have 2 pairs of Red Gold Pheasants.

Yesterday at WCA, I bought a small cage to raise some future Button Quail in. I also bought a pair of Golden Campine... which I had been researching and drooling over for quite some time. I bought a dozen Mille Fluer D'uccle hatching eggs... the guy next to me said they were off his show quality birds he shows in Raleigh. And I also bought a tiny little BB Red Rooster...for $1.50... but he is a sick baby... I brought him inside, we have medicated him and been nursing him. He seems to feel alot better today, than he did when I got him home yesterday. Poor little fellow was coughing and sneezing last night.

Matt I hope she gets better.
sad.png

red / gold
??????????????

That is what the tag says
hu.gif

Its either your camera making him darker than he is because he looks darker than what mine were at that age around the wing. I think you might have lucked out and gotten a dark throat does he look like this in person (young male dark throated male)
images

or does he look like this in person? (young red golden male)
images
I got the pics off google as I can't find mine

Last edited:
Its either your camera making him darker than he is because he looks darker than what mine were at that age around the wing. I think you might have lucked out and gotten a dark throat does he look like this in person (young male dark throated male)
images

or does he look like this in person? (young red golden male)
images
I got the pics off google as I can't find mine

barnie.gif
I don't know...... he is in the crate that your roo was in, I opened the door snapped the picture and snapped the door shut.
lau.gif
He will move into a pen this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom