North Carolina

lau.gif
. I think I just peed in my pants when I read this. Way to funny.
Not all of The Boys are neutered yet. Jake is. Reilly is too young, as giant breeds should not be neutered before their growth plates close at around 18 months...causes all sorts of growth issues if done too early on them. And Murphy...well, Murphy is hubby's buddy, and hubby is guarding his buddy's testicles.
roll.png
But since Molly is spayed, we don't have to worry about pups. I don't think I'm up to dealing with puppies.
th.gif

glad my DH isnt the only one like this

good luck with the bcms
Not all of The Boys are neutered yet. Jake is. Reilly is too young, as giant breeds should not be neutered before their growth plates close at around 18 months...causes all sorts of growth issues if done too early on them. And Murphy...well, Murphy is hubby's buddy, and hubby is guarding his buddy's testicles.
roll.png
But since Molly is spayed, we don't have to worry about pups. I don't think I'm up to dealing with puppies.
th.gif

Wow had family in this week and boy O boy did I miss my quiet time to just sit down and be on BYC! Got lots going on this week… been caring for a rescue kitty that was struck by a car, been slowly gaining the trust of a new stray, a white husky, this boy has stolen my heart and I hope he will trust me enough to become a family memeber. My broody Autmun's eggs are due to hatch in 3 days and I'm hoping for a couple splash silkies! My silkie Suki is sitting on 5 maran eggs due to hatch on the 20th. And and O I guess that's it :th

NH- congrats on the beautiful baby girl!
HOF- hope the new girl fits in well, and congrats to jake! O and hope you get lots of BCM!

Congrats on the beautiful little girl!
I spent the morning trying to catch up on all that I've missed since the inlaws visit. I was wondering how lonely will my lone rooster be? He seems lonely, he is quite content on letting me pick him up and carry him around the yard. I have some 3 week old pullents still in the brooder but I'm not sure if they will be able to go out just yet. Should I try to find him some companions that are his size?

CONGRATS NH!!! She's so beautiful
love.gif

We've had an eventful weekend. Moved the five week old quail to their fly pen (one got loose and killed in the process, but the rest are happy and exploring their new pen). Best part about that is that their former pen became available to my three week olds - (RIR, Silver Lace, and my Lavender Ameraucana)! Woohoo!

Still in the brooder are my beautiful and feisty SFH (one week olds).

AND I'm in the middle of a hatch - Dominiques. 15 cutie pies so far, and still some pips! Anyone want any? I'll make you a great deal - the woman who wanted them can't take them now. I just put them on Craigslist.

AND I just locked down 6 eggs from our Chinese Ringneck Pheasants. This will be a first for me. Cant wait to see how this goes.

Good day everyone! What an AWESOME DAY!!!!!!!!!

Hope every has a great day and enjoys the nice weather!

OH question - anyone interested in some guinea eggs like NOW - I bought some and the guy brought me way too many to fit in the incubator with my swap eggs that are coming, so don't want to let this dozen go to waste.

If interested PM me!

Back
Top Bottom