North Carolina

Aww looks like Brunswick has a big sis or bro. cute picture
thumbsup.gif

Foster Puppy
tongue.png

Sorry about the runny nose ( she has a really bad cold, the guy left her outside her whole 4 weeks of life ) He actually told us he could not believe she was still alive! We are going to the vet tomorrow morning, hoping it is just a old and has not progressed
fl.gif

69773_104_1870.jpg

69773_104_1855.jpg

Last edited:
Too cute.

I hate how people treat animals around here. I know it's everywhere, but around here there seems to be this idea that dogs are disposable animals that you shoot or dump when they no longer serve whatever purpose they were originally bought for. It's really annoying. Just like the husky I rescued last year...He'd been left on a chain to starve to death after the family moved.
rant.gif

I had to have a black lab put down last month because someone dropped him off. Just gathering from what we found out at the vet, he had a blockage that had been going on for at least a week. He had lost a ton of weight and his liver was failing when I took him to the emergency vet in Asheville. I just sat there and bawled my eyes out while this dog was being put to sleep.

I am kicking around the idea of just starting a rescue and asking for donations, because at this rate I'm going to run out of money with all the pups being dropped off.
barnie.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
I doubt it. I've called animal control a ton of times about the dogs that get dropped off here. They don't do anything. They'll come and pick them up, and put them to sleep.

Quote:
smack.gif
x2 to the bird brain that left her outside. Grrrrr makes me so mad.
rant.gif

I'm sorry BHep
hu.gif
but I have to dissagre with your comment, it's an insult to the birds. Birds have more brain than that guy....
rant.gif

PS:
smack.gif
x3 from me as well.

Quote:
Ya thats the thing.
I go to animal control and find dogs homes as the lady does not put them up or anything and they complain they have to put dogs down
rant.gif
Anyway I was there getting some pictures of there new dogs and he walked in. He said he called when she was born and told the guy he was going to kill her. They talked him into waiting and giving the dog a chance. The mom got out and this was not a planned litter but he has all his other pits bred and is waiting for the pups
rant.gif
So he dropped her off, and told them he has been feeding her dry food!! Her poor legs are bowed and it looks like she has never walked before it took her a bit at first she was just dragging her back legs. You could see all the dirt under he nails where she had been digging or something
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom