North Carolina

Quote:
Ya thats the thing.
I go to animal control and find dogs homes as the lady does not put them up or anything and they complain they have to put dogs down
rant.gif
Anyway I was there getting some pictures of there new dogs and he walked in. He said he called when she was born and told the guy he was going to kill her. They talked him into waiting and giving the dog a chance. The mom got out and this was not a planned litter but he has all his other pits bred and is waiting for the pups
rant.gif
So he dropped her off, and told them he has been feeding her dry food!! Her poor legs are bowed and it looks like she has never walked before it took her a bit at first she was just dragging her back legs. You could see all the dirt under he nails where she had been digging or something
sad.png

Yeah it's the same here allabout.
hmm.png
I never get puppies though. That poor little baby. Why was there just the one?

Quote:
smack.gif
x2 to the bird brain that left her outside. Grrrrr makes me so mad.
rant.gif

I'm sorry BHep
hu.gif
but I have to dissagre with your comment, it's an insult to the birds. Birds have more brain than that guy....
rant.gif

PS:
smack.gif
x3 from me as well.

Your right...I just didn't want to cuss on here...

Quote:
I'm sorry BHep
hu.gif
but I have to dissagre with your comment, it's an insult to the birds. Birds have more brain than that guy....
rant.gif

PS:
smack.gif
x3 from me as well.

Your right...I just didn't want to cuss on here...

It makes me so angry, how people just don't care

Good morning one and all!!

Our baby silkies are growing well, it seems amazing it was a week ago they started pipping and hatching.... All growing well, even our "little one" is now growing quickly and eating well.........

BHep:Glad to hear it!

Gavin: I am glad that your little one is doing better. They do grow up fast

Good morning everyone had a pretty good night with the new pup she only got up once to be fed. We think she still has all that dry food in her system
sad.png
The weather said that the temps are going to be in the 50's
celebrate.gif
Maybe spring will come early?

Sorry had to fix a word
hide.gif

Last edited:
What a sweet picture, I hope she doesn't have distemper. Let us know what you find out "allabout" be thinking about you &her. Bless you for taking her in.... some people
smack.gif

Back
Top Bottom