North Carolina

welcome-byc.gif

Hello to all
I am close to Statesville NC. So nice to meet folks from NC, and I so lookig forward to it.. I have easter egger chickens that lay blue and green eggs, Rhode Island Reds, Sex links-red, black, Cuckoo Maran, Copper Maran, Faithful leghorn layers, Buff Brahama, and Light Brahama, that are laying. I have other in incubator awaiting their hatch.
Welcome......glad to meet you
frow.gif

Summer rose it depends on your area. I cant sell my eggs, and only some old timers will even eat them. Anyone else that would, have their own chickens. But dogs loved cooked eggs as well. I must have the dummy birds because they wont touch a cooked egg
idunno.gif

1 loaf of cinnamon swirl bread. Cut into 1” squares.(best if toasted, or set on counter for a couple hours to get stale)
6 eggs
3 cups milk
2 tsp vanilla
Grease a 9x13 baking dish, add bread.
Mix eggs, milk, & vanilla: pour over bread.
Cover and place in fridge for atleast 3 hours, overnight if possible.
Bake @ 350 for 50 minutes of until firm & golden brown.
droolin.gif
Thanks!

I don't post much but I lurk daily! I am driving from the Raleigh area to the Salisbury, Mooresville, Statesville, Huntersville area next weekend! I'm going down Friday during the day and coming back Sunday.

While I'm driving I'll be shopping for hens/chicks/hatching eggs. I'm open to just about any breeds but do have some favorites in mind.

I don't post much but I lurk daily! I am driving from the Raleigh area to the Salisbury, Mooresville, Statesville, Huntersville area next weekend! I'm going down Friday during the day and coming back Sunday.

While I'm driving I'll be shopping for hens/chicks/hatching eggs. I'm open to just about any breeds but do have some favorites in mind.
Want to come down this way? I've got chicks, chicks and o yeah chicks.

Want to come down this way? I've got chicks, chicks and o yeah chicks.

Whatcha got????

4 buff orpingtons
5 easter eggers
1blue orpington cochin mix
2 black cochin jersey giant mixs.
1 buff orp/buff brahma mix.
And black & white bantam orps due next week.
I also have a black modern game pullet.

Back
Top Bottom