North Carolina

Not chicken related but wanted to post a couple of pics of things I have made as of late.
Working on thinking outside the box. LOL Like I was ever in the box to begin with.

working on taking better pics. LOL
you ever think of selling some of this at craft fairs like the one that they have every now and than at the raeford rd tsc?

Not chicken related but wanted to post a couple of pics of things I have made as of late.
Working on thinking outside the box. LOL Like I was ever in the box to begin with.

working on taking better pics. LOL

thumbsup.gif
Nice work.

I have some silkie and araucana mixed hens lol they look like a silkie in every way but they are hard feathered and have no tails
roll.png
but they lay a blue egg
big_smile.png
. Have managed to get a few this time that have the silkie feathering and all other silkie traits .. maybe missing a tail here or there
lau.gif
, just gotta wait to see what color of egg they lay ( hopeing for blue
fl.gif
)

[COLOR=FF0000] [/COLOR] I have some silkie and araucana mixed hens lol they look like a silkie in every way but they are hard feathered and have no tails :rolleyes: but they lay a blue egg :D . Have managed to get a few this time that have the silkie feathering and all other silkie traits .. maybe missing a tail here or there :lau , just gotta wait to see what color of egg they lay ( hopeing for blue :fl )
Silkie EEs :eek: you all must stop with all these cool mutts and mixes its making it very hard for me to stay focused on the breeds I've chosen to stick.

Silkie EEs
ep.gif
you all must stop with all these cool mutts and mixes its making it very hard for me to stay focused on the breeds I've chosen to stick.
no, mine wont be silke ees, as thoses are alreay out there but look like ee or ameracanas. Mine are going to be silkies that lay blue eggs, you wont be able to tell the differnce between mine and a regular silkie (til they lay an egg that is)
wink.png

no, mine wont be silke ees, as thoses are alreay out there but look like ee or ameracanas. Mine are going to be silkies that lay blue eggs, you wont be able to tell the differnce between mine and a regular silkie (til they lay an egg that is)
wink.png

sounds kool
big_smile.png
I want something in between the 2 breeds... but I am trying to get the size down some.
tongue.png

sounds kool
big_smile.png
I want something in between the 2 breeds... but I am trying to get the size down some.
tongue.png
I got babies now that the birds hatched while I was gone this summer, I dont know if they are pure silkie or some of my projects, I gotta wait til they lay eggs, cause they look like perfect silkies, even in size
barnie.gif
I cant stand the waiting much more
th.gif

I am so tired of all this rain here in NC. I got some amerucanas/ee last week. They are 7 weeks old. I am excited to see what color egg they will end up laying. They were supposed to be amerucanas, but I think that they are EEgers.. I read everyday, just so hard to keep up :)

Back
Top Bottom