North Carolina

I lied three of the black chicks have black legs with pinkish toes.....

I ordered 35 but thanks to some idiot from the post office I only have 18. The PO delivered them to my door, and judging by how cold the chicks were and the fact that even the cardboarred was cool to the touch I'm assuming they sat in front of the AC on the way here :he

Well, not much has been going on here. We anxiously await our shipment of our Freedom Rangers. They are scheduled to arrive this Friday...so only a few more days. WOOT.
On a side note...our little peanut is almost 5 weeks old already...where WHERE has the time gone? Here's a sneak peak of our future heartbreaker (I know...I'm bias).
big_smile.png

I lied three of the black chicks have black legs with pinkish toes.....

I ordered 35 but thanks to some idiot from the post office I only have 18. The PO delivered them to my door, and judging by how cold the chicks were and the fact that even the cardboarred was cool to the touch I'm assuming they sat in front of the AC on the way here
he.gif
Black legs and pink toes means cuckoo marans. Sorry about the PO. The hatchery should replace the ones that didn't make it through the PO.

Well, not much has been going on here. We anxiously await our shipment of our Freedom Rangers. They are scheduled to arrive this Friday...so only a few more days. WOOT.
On a side note...our little peanut is almost 5 weeks old already...where WHERE has the time gone? Here's a sneak peak of our future heartbreaker (I know...I'm bias).
big_smile.png

Oh, so cute. Of course I think all sleeping babies are, because they are quite
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom