North Carolina

IT'S COFFEE DAY
celebrate.gif

X2
highfive.gif

Good morning folks
frow.gif

I'm a little late today as I got to sleep in a bit.
It felt great to snuggle down into the warm
blankets and snooze a little longer. Of course
it's not really a day off from work......it's just a day
off from the paid job and I still get to work around here.
hmm.png

hope everyone has a good day
wee.gif

Good morning folks
frow.gif

I'm a little late today as I got to sleep in a bit.
It felt great to snuggle down into the warm
blankets and snooze a little longer. Of course
it's not really a day off from work......it's just a day
off from the paid job and I still get to work around here.
hmm.png

hope everyone has a good day
wee.gif

No school today???? My kids went.
clap.gif

I am in need of some hatching eggs to put under my buff orpington... I have tried everything and I can not breaj her broody. She is going on 32 days... last resort is to give her some eggs and hope at least one will hatch and she will get over it... we have no rooster so we do not have any fertile eggs.

Anyone near randolph co... climax?

I checked one of our eggs before i cooked it for my breakfast this morning, and I believe there was a dot. If you want a few to try and hatch out, I'll keep some out of the fridge and bring them to you. Just let me know.

Oh, and by the way TGIF!!

I had a chick die this morning.
hit.gif
It was opening and closing its beak and not making a noise. I made sure it was drinking but it just got weaker and weaker and finally stopped breathing.

I had a chick die this morning.
hit.gif
It was opening and closing its beak and not making a noise. I made sure it was drinking but it just got weaker and weaker and finally stopped breathing.
I'm so sorry!!!!
Sometimes when they are weak if you put sugar in the water it will perk them up. Doesn't always work, but worth a try if some others start acting that way.
hugs.gif
*hugs*

Still nothing in my traps, but at least no more losses since I've been locking the smaller ones in a hutch at night.

Any tips for calibrating a hydrometer built into an incubator? I need to get that fixed before I reload it. Or suggestions on one to buy and go by that? Or should I just ignore it completely and put in a bunch of water at hatching?

Also my baby got her barred rock (fingers crossed this one works out so far we're 0 for 6 on them!) Hope she's as pretty as our last when she starts feathering out. Still trying to replace my Isbars.

Back
Top Bottom