North Carolina

Thank you so much! I'll try to make one or two of these shows, just as an observer.
I'm new to chickens and need to see and learn all I can. I don't post much, but read the forums almost every night.
Great stuff.

Good morning folks
frow.gif

I love the popcorn tin idea for the lights but I don't eat
much popcorn.....like it but not the dang skin things. I
would need a serious amount of tins too. I only use about
6 grain bags filled with lights........but I seem to have lost
track of 2 bags........starting to wonder if the helpers hid
them on me.
lau.gif

I'll be at the show in Smithfield........judging starts at 9am
ya.gif

hope everyone has a good day
pop.gif

I want to try to attend the cape fear show but im busy till 4...anyone know the times?
As Coop Scoop said, judging starts at 9 am. I don't know how long it will take for the judging to be over (depends on number of birds there). I want to say that by 4pm things should be wrapping up and people/ birds leaving, but I'm not sure on that.

Just want to say hey and hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend. The weather this year has me behind in my chores around here and this time of year gets busy in a hurry. The chickens seam to be doing better with the crazy weather changes then I am....lol

To all the others here with heath issues I feel for you and am right there with ya. The chickens add to my daily chores but also give me reason to keep my chin up and keep trucking on those hard days.

I want to try to attend the cape fear show but im busy till 4...anyone know the times?

As Coop Scoop said, judging starts at 9 am. I don't know how long it will take for the judging to be over (depends on number of birds there). I want to say that by 4pm things should be wrapping up and people/ birds leaving, but I'm not sure on that.

Yes, I really want to go too, but I get off work at 12pm and it will probably take me an hour and some change to get there. I don't know if I'll have enough time to look around. Do they also sell chickens at these shows?

There is a sale area outside, but what's for sale depends on who brings what to sell. I think I heard that the raffles will be done around 1pm, I could be wrong there as I have slept since then.

Good morning folks
frow.gif

I am loving this mild weather we are having..........just
wish I could take advantage of it a bit more but to do
that I would have to be at home and not at work. Of
course I would end up over doing it on weekends and need
to go to work to kind of rest, take it easy. I just need a
job that pays me to stay home and isn't time consuming.........
but I'm sure we all want that job.
lau.gif

hope everyone has a good day
celebrate.gif

Yep, great weather, and I'm stuck inside, too! Arrrggghhhhhhh! That might be a good thing, though. Keeps me from over-doing, which would be easy right now.

Those of you who can, enjoy the day!

Back
Top Bottom