North Carolina

could be heat related?????

I was thinking the same thing. It was an unusually hot day, but they have a lot of shade and I would one of the fatter chickens would be the first to go from the heat but everyone else was fine.

Maybe she ate a toad or a mushroom. Well a snake got to her the other day. And I was not feeling like doing a necropsy or the animal equivalent of one.

Then yesterday one of the other bantams had something like the flu, his face was pale and mucous was coming out of his mouth. Today he is surprisingly better he got his color back and no mucous. Could it be one of those viruses going around?

Hi, needing to rehome some very sweet bantams. 8 hens and 3 roosters. Most are almost 2yrs, a few a year old and one spring baby from this year. Also have 3 turkey hens and one tom around 2yrs old, they are housed with my bantams. Turkeys are ridiculously friendly and love people. These are pets and I am very attached to them. Will not let go unless I know it is to a good home. If anyone is interested or knows of someone please let me know. Willing to travel to you if I find the right home. Thank you. (I had posted about my birds previously but the potential home I had for them fell through, so still looking) Winston-salem, nc

Bantams: some are pure bred, 3 are mixed. Not sure of a few breeds off the top of my head so I will post pics. Two are actually polish.
Turkeys: 3 royal palms, and one bb

Guys I have lost 2 turkeys over the last 2 nights to snakes and don't want this one to meet the same fate, so if anyone wants a 8-10 week Red Bourbon Turkey. I think it's a female but might be a male.

I'm in Wilkes and willing to drive a bit.

Do you still have the turkey if so I'm looking s companion for my one turkey. Where are you located

Back
Top Bottom