North Carolina

Missouri, I thought you all were crazy now I got 9 hens and i understand a little better:/

frow.gif
Mike & Kathy~~you're just a tiny bit west of me. What kind of birds do you have?

Asher~~my goodness you've been gone a long time. How's your Silkie project coming ?
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

Yes, Summer is busy here. Just dabbled a bit on the boards, but not too much.

Silkies are going well. I have the six from Bobbi and just acquired six more lovelies from Melinda here that had to part with them due to sad circumstances. My silkies from Bobbi are two boys and four girls. At least one or two of the girls have started laying and I am excited to set some in the near future. :)

Hey to all the newbies!!! I'm on the far west side of Mt.Holly. You cross the street you are in Stanley just east of Linclonton.

I'm headed up through Ashville on the 21st to pick up some EE bantam chicks in Bryson. I have fallen in love with "mini chickens" May stop for some gem panning too while I'm up there, lol.

I live in the Lenoir area of Caldwell County. I'm a new chicken owner myself this year and I'm having a pretty good time with them
smile.png
. I have 7 Golden Comets pullets and 1 Russian Orloff cockeral. I got them April 9th, so they are getting fairly close to lay. I bought some wooden eggs today to put in the nest boxes although they sleep in them even though I have a roost bar
hmm.png

Hey everyone! Glad to see more NC'ers I swear theres a lot of us crazy chicken folks in our state I swear!

Its been a few years since I've been in the Lenoir area.

I'm up on the NC/VA Line north of Durham. Whole bunch of ya'll are out west of me!

Back
Top Bottom