North Carolina

Hi do you still have your girls? Where are you? I am down to one green and looking for just a friend for her. I absolutely love all my pets and do everything to keep them happy and healthy. Thanks!

5 Australorp/Australorp X cockerels now being offered for free.

I just don't have time to butcher these boys so if you want them they're yours.

They were from my July 3rd hatch so they're about 5 1/2 months right now.

Midnight: Pure Australorp. Good tempered. He'd probably have made a nice flockmaster except that I'm breeding blues and wanted a blue or splash rather than a black.

The Rose Princes: Austra-Wyan-Orps, with rose combs. Black with leakage, one more golden, the other more silvery.

Flash: Australorp x Light Brahma. Black with a very handsome leakage pattern that's nearly birchen. Dominant in the pen.

Big Blue: Australorp x Light Brahma. Blue with a similar leakage pattern to Flash.

5 Australorp/Australorp X cockerels now being offered for free.

I just don't have time to butcher these boys so if you want them they're yours.

They were from my July 3rd hatch so they're about 5 1/2 months right now.

Midnight: Pure Australorp. Good tempered. He'd probably have made a nice flockmaster except that I'm breeding blues and wanted a blue or splash rather than a black.

The Rose Princes: Austra-Wyan-Orps, with rose combs. Black with leakage, one more golden, the other more silvery.

Flash: Australorp x Light Brahma. Black with a very handsome leakage pattern that's nearly birchen. Dominant in the pen.

Big Blue: Australorp x Light Brahma. Blue with a similar leakage pattern to Flash.
Hope they find a home. The blue guy is going to really grow out beautifully! :love

Hope they find a home. The blue guy is going to really grow out beautifully! :love

Yes, he's a handsome fellow.

They're all good-looking, really. Nice solid birds. But at this point I need them OUT and I've been trying to find time to butcher them for a good month now. It keeps raining on my days off.

1206221326g.jpg

1206221326a.jpg
1206221326b.jpg
1206221326e.jpg

Yes, he's a handsome fellow.

They're all good-looking, really. Nice solid birds. But at this point I need them OUT and I've been trying to find time to butcher them for a good month now. It keeps raining on my days off.

View attachment 3348198
View attachment 3348195View attachment 3348196View attachment 3348197
Wanted to add
The second of my 4 Wyandotte pullets started laying today! Was thinking since it was Dec she may wait a bit longer?? But DH saw her lay this morning and they will be the only brown egg layers I have other than my Marans who lay a very dark reddish brown. My Marans are on winter break also. All The rest are Cream Legbars. I'll have no problems knowing their eggs!
Now waiting on the other 2 W girls.

Back
Top Bottom