North Carolina

I have a problem with one of my EE. She has a knot under her wing right where it joins. She acts find and don't seem to be in any pain. I seach it on here and maybe its an air sac? What should I do? It's not real big yet but I'm sure it's not comfortable for her.
idunno.gif

I am selling my mini pot belly pig, she is 40-50lbs, mostly black with a little white, super sweet, was a house pig at one point, very smart, walks in leash, can be put on pulley runner line. 100$. o yeah she is 2 years old.
I'm in Polk county on the SC line.

CSB, Thank you for the Christmas wishes! I have been thinking this year more than ever before that I think Thanksgiving is becoming my favorite holiday. I love Christmas and decorating (although some years I don't decorate much or at all). Thanksgiving is great because everyone gets together and is thankful for each other. Christmas comes with too many expectations - gifts, is the house properly decorated, shopping, etc. We have gotten too far from what I love about the holiday. I haven't shopped on Black Friday in years as we just don't need that much. When I see the fights in stores over "stuff" it makes me sad. Is that what our culture has become? People willing to hit, trample and in past years kill for a "really good deal"? Yep, I prefer Thanksgiving and a traditional Christmas.

Thanks for letting me vent about this non-chicken topic. I will step down from my soapbox now.
wink.png

Have a happy day everyone!

CSB, Thank you for the Christmas wishes! I have been thinking this year more than ever before that I think Thanksgiving is becoming my favorite holiday. I love Christmas and decorating (although some years I don't decorate much or at all). Thanksgiving is great because everyone gets together and is thankful for each other. Christmas comes with too many expectations - gifts, is the house properly decorated, shopping, etc. We have gotten too far from what I love about the holiday. I haven't shopped on Black Friday in years as we just don't need that much. When I see the fights in stores over "stuff" it makes me sad. Is that what our culture has become? People willing to hit, trample and in past years kill for a "really good deal"? Yep, I prefer Thanksgiving and a traditional Christmas.

Thanks for letting me vent about this non-chicken topic. I will step down from my soapbox now.
wink.png

Have a happy day everyone!

I'm sooooooooo with you on this one!

I
:( Chickens need buddies, imo. I don't know that I would ever have just one. I didn't know until recently that guineas mate for life. I have one lavender that lost her mate months ago and is still actively looking for him. It is heartbreaking. We have an even number, but I'd have to spend some serious time sorting out who's who.

When we know better, we do better. Sounds like you need more chickens. :/

I do have more chickens. I have 13. But he was much smaller than my others and he lost his sister to my others pecking her to death in August. That's y he was by himself. The others picked and pecked at him. :(

Back
Top Bottom