North Carolina

I'm so excited! I ordered the cackle hatchery surprise just out of the spur of the moment. I'm looking at getting a min of 40 chicks and a max of 60 ! Just for 60.95 that's shipping and all. So excited. Any guesses on what will make an appearance? As anyone else gotten this before?

I drive for Douglas Byrd Middle School and Howard Health and Life Science High
which is one of the college program high schools so I drive a college route for the
to FTCC. I am all over the southern part of Fayetteville all day long. I o get a decent
lunch break. Just this morning....again.....car fly past the bus with the stop sign out
and lit up.....folks just don't care....until they hit a child.....then it's all "I didn't mean to".
duc.gif
They are trying to outfit the buses stop sign with cameras.....I hope they catch every freaking one of them....pictures don't lie....
somad.gif

I'm so excited! I ordered the cackle hatchery surprise just out of the spur of the moment. I'm looking at getting a min of 40 chicks and a max of 60 ! Just for 60.95 that's shipping and all. So excited. Any guesses on what will make an appearance? As anyone else gotten this before?
A bunch of cockerels
big_smile.png

Quote: I know they have cameras everywhere any more on the buses. I think it's a case of unless there's a cop there to see it or yes they hit a kid, they know that nothing will happen (as it has been or many years). I can't wait for the video or pictures to be allowed in court. Once word gets around that the bus cameras can be used and you will get a ticket, then hopefully these stupid people will stop running the stop arm. Of carouse, there needs to be one on the crossing guards as well, I have seen many drivers blow past ours, almost hitting him a few times.

I know they have cameras everywhere any more on the buses. I think it's a case of unless there's a cop there to see it or yes they hit a kid, they know that nothing will happen (as it has been or many years). I can't wait for the video or pictures to be allowed in court. Once word gets around that the bus cameras can be used and you will get a ticket, then hopefully these stupid people will stop running the stop arm. Of carouse, there needs to be one on the crossing guards as well, I have seen many drivers blow past ours, almost hitting him a few times.

AMEN

Someone on here the other day/week said they'd take on unwanted roosters. They were in Franklinton NC. I know if I rehome them, I have no say in what happens to them. I just feel better listing them here rather than Craigslist... I'm in Johnston County - between Garner, Smithfield & Clayton.

I have two "accidental" roosters in my flock. One is a white plymouth rock, from a hatchery. The second is a "barnyard mix" ~ sold to me as a dark brahma from Urban Chicken store in Raleigh. I cannot keep them, as I want my neighbors to continue to like me...

They are 4 months old and the white rock just found his "crow". The "brahma" is silent, so far. He's a beautiful boy with feathered legs. Please PM me if interested.

Someone on here the other day/week said they'd take on unwanted roosters. They were in Franklinton NC. I know if I rehome them, I have no say in what happens to them. I just feel better listing them here rather than Craigslist... I'm in Johnston County - between Garner, Smithfield & Clayton.

I have two "accidental" roosters in my flock. One is a white plymouth rock, from a hatchery. The second is a "barnyard mix" ~ sold to me as a dark brahma from Urban Chicken store in Raleigh. I cannot keep them, as I want my neighbors to continue to like me...

They are 4 months old and the white rock just found his "crow". The "brahma" is silent, so far. He's a beautiful boy with feathered legs. Please PM me if interested.

I'm the one in Franklinton that will take unwanted roosters. I will tell you everything that happens to them if you want. I promise they will have a good life for their time here. :)

I drive for Douglas Byrd Middle School and Howard Health and Life Science High
which is one of the college program high schools so I drive a college route for the
to FTCC. I am all over the southern part of Fayetteville all day long. I o get a decent
lunch break. Just this morning....again.....car fly past the bus with the stop sign out
and lit up.....folks just don't care....until they hit a child.....then it's all "I didn't mean to".
duc.gif

Do you honk at them if they pass it? one time I accidentally passed a school bus stop light. I was driving through a bunch of traffic and a school bus just standing on one of the outside lanes not doing anything. It wasn't until I was halfway past the bus when the lights came on and the driver honked at me, which is surprisingly embarrassing. it was scary to think i could have killed a kid, so now I stay away from school buses.

Back
Top Bottom