North Carolina

hello all I'm just posting this hear because I'm looking in NC only but if anyone has some tuxedo quail 2hens and a roo they would be willing to part with i would love to take them I'm starting with quail and looking for some to start with thanks

Hi! We just moved from Washington state to Sanford, NC and am so excited to get started with our first chickens. We have 3 chicks, 6wk light brahma and a partridge Silkie and a 4 wk blue Orphington. I'm hoping to add more soon since we officially got our approval for the coop and all. I'm looking forward to chatting and getting to know you guys! I've found so much useful info so already!

Welcome! Our younger son's best friends from college are mostly Sanford chaps ... and fine ones at that. You'll find lots of helpful folk here.

Thank you!

Hope...Hope...Hope.  Chickie see Chickie do.

She was very puzzled about what just fell out of her, and was moving it around her with beak when I noticed the second one. 

No egg songs yet, but two eggs in two days.

My Australorp is pretty vocal but my RIR is not so much.  My EE is always talking so it is hard to tell with her!!  :cd

Funny. We have one Australorp who talks enough for all eight of our hens. I do believe she's taken credit for many eggs she did not actually lay. :yiipchick

Thank you!

Hope...Hope...Hope.  Chickie see Chickie do.

She was very puzzled about what just fell out of her, and was moving it around her with beak when I noticed the second one. 

No egg songs yet, but two eggs in two days.

one of my Americaunas, Martha, finally decided the new year was a good time to start back. She has laid 3 eggs in 4 days, skipped today, hoping she reminds her coop mates (2 slw, another americauna and a little black bantam) what they are there to do! They have taken off for about 3 months, and the other coop with 4 barred rocks has one laying about 3 times per week.

Welcome to all the new.....glad to me you all
frow.gif
big_smile.png

hello all I'm just posting this hear because I'm looking in NC only but if anyone has some tuxedo quail 2hens and a roo they would be willing to part with i would love to take them I'm starting with quail and looking for some to start with thanks 

I have Pharoah and a few mixed colors if you can't find Tuxedo. :)

Back
Top Bottom