North Carolina

I managed to go all fall and winter without getting sick. Within the last two weeks I have been sick twice now.
th.gif

The first was a 48 hour thing with a pounding head and fall down dizziness. Now I have a stuffy/ runny nose and can't stop sneezing, and all as the Cape Fear Poultry show is about to happen. I hope I get over it soon or I might be dead in the water.
he.gif

All is well here, thanks for asking. I am seriously considering hitting the show in Smithfield this weekend too. I haven't been to one yet so I think it would be nice, especially since this one is so close to us.

Got some serious work done on my pens! Hubby figured out that the outlet I was using was to blame for the multiple malfunctioning circular saws last time (even though the outlet wasn't an issue for the drill, miter saw, or well pump heater, go figure...). Anyway, my awesome mother-in-law came over for 5 hours today to help me build these. Just need to put the doors on tomorrow!

I'm so excited! my mom and I just split an order on some chicks this week from Valley Hatchery, (She got Light Brahmas, I got Salmon Favs.) and I am chomping at the bit to find out when they will ship! Plus, it's been so nice that I've been able to start the chicken tractor I've had in mind for a while! :}3

Good morning folks
frow.gif

Good to see you again GreenChickenman.
big_smile.png

Boy has spring come busting in the door. It seems like it does
every year. The sudden warm temps and I'm already behind.
The hens are gearing up fast on the eggs and soon we will
have too many to use up before they are too old......love it.
clap.gif

hope everyone has a good day
thumbsup.gif

I'm so excited! my mom and I just split an order on some chicks this week from Valley Hatchery, (She got Light Brahmas, I got Salmon Favs.) and I am chomping at the bit to find out when they will ship! Plus, it's been so nice that I've been able to start the chicken tractor I've had in mind for a while! :}3
Good luck with the chicks.

Just poking my head in to say Hello all! I see some new names on the thread, so welcome to the NC thread. Shout out to all the old faces, Coop Scoop, Hollow Oak, Matt, Rameirez, Howards and I know I didn't mention everyone (too many to say). All is well here and I hope all is well at your homes. Enjoying this newfound weather! Talk Later.
So good to see you pop in! Try to visit more often!!

I managed to go all fall and winter without getting sick. Within the last two weeks I have been sick twice now.
th.gif

The first was a 48 hour thing with a pounding head and fall down dizziness. Now I have a stuffy/ runny nose and can't stop sneezing, and all as the Cape Fear Poultry show is about to happen. I hope I get over it soon or I might be dead in the water.
he.gif
Oh, no! I sure hope you feel better soon! Don't want this ruining the weekend after waiting for it so long!

DS has that job interview today. And yesterday he got a job offer from one of his other applications. I think that one pays more, but the one he's interviewing for today he will enjoy more. It's going to be a tough choice for him. I'd pick the one that makes me happy, but I don't know which way he's going to go.

Back
Top Bottom