North Carolina

Alright! That's good to know, since I keep up with the flock swap ad on Craigslist. I'll make sure I advertise July as the final swap for the year. Thanks guys!

Oh, and Hollowoak, it looks like private sales are still a go, along with selling eggs and meat. At least, that's what I gathered from the link.

Last edited:
EMT gel is amazing stuff. We had a dog that got shot last year and we put that stuff on him and within 3 days he was all healed up. It's about 12 dollars a tube from tractor supply and lasts forever! Just a little goes along way. I have been irrigating it with peroxide and water solution and putting that stuff on it. It creates a "seal" around it to keep infection out and draws out any infection and pus. It's like liquid bandaid but it's all natural and has collagen as a main ingredient.

Peroxide should not be used, as it kills living tissue. Irrigate with plain, warm water.
263a.png

This is true but for bio-security reasons I will still meet buyers off my property and at
a local parking lot. It's all about protecting my flock.
It's also safer to meet people in public places for other reasons.
There are some creepy people out there, who post fake ads. You could get kidnapped or hurt. Like the Craigslist person who stabbed the pregnant woman.

Back
Top Bottom