North Carolina

I'm excited to find this thread. We are new to chickens and live in Forsyth County.
frow.gif
Our chicks are getting close to moving outside. They are 7 weeks and 5 weeks tomorrow. They are currently in the garage with a heat lamp.
Welcome, from across the river to the west!
frow.gif
I'm in Davie County just on the other side of Winston. Can I make the assumption based on your username that y'all are at Bowman Gray? I am also a relative newbie, got my first girls in September at right about the age you have now. They are just starting to lay and it is so exciting! I look forward to getting to know you here!

Welcome newbies!!!
Fayetteville/Eastover here!
Chickens, bees, nursery and landscaping
Nursery with semi organic practices, fruit trees, blueberry, thornless blackberry ,and traditional trees & shrubs

About to fire up the incubator...maybe looking some eggs to hatch....

Welcome, from across the river to the west! :frow I'm in Davie County just on the other side of Winston. Can I make the assumption based on your username that y'all are at Bowman Gray? I am also a relative newbie, got my first girls in September at right about the age you have now. They are just starting to lay and it is so exciting! I look forward to getting to know you here!

Hey, neighbors! I live in Forsyth County too! I'm in an area where I'm only allowed to have hens though:-(
I grew up on a farm in Wilkes though and had all the chickens I could ever want when I was a kid. Miss that life a lot. Hope y'all are enjoying having chickens as much as I do.

Welcome, from across the river to the west! :frow I'm in Davie County just on the other side of Winston. Can I make the assumption based on your username that y'all are at Bowman Gray? I am also a relative newbie, got my first girls in September at right about the age you have now. They are just starting to lay and it is so exciting! I look forward to getting to know you here!

Hey, neighbors! I live in Forsyth County too! I'm in an area where I'm only allowed to have hens though:-(
I grew up on a farm in Wilkes though and had all the chickens I could ever want when I was a kid. Miss that life a lot. Hope y'all are enjoying having chickens as much as I do.

Hi! We are real close, how fun! How many and what breeds do you have?

Back
Top Bottom