North Carolina

Hey y'all! The kids and I are headed to the Spring Show tomorrow! Can't wait to see all the chickens! Hope to see y'all there!
1f600.png
They'll be selling chickens there too right?

I will be at Winston-Salem most of the day tomorrow. I am short, very fat, and will be wearing shorts, dark blue t-shirt, and a camo hat. If anyone says hi, please, do not be offended if I don't remember your name/face. I am extremely bad with faces and names. UNLESS it is a chicken. LOL

I was surprised at how few large fowl there were at the show today. It was mostly all bantams -inside the show and for sale outside :( But the saddest part was that there were only maybe 6 or 7 call ducks and that was what we wanted to see and chat about.

Does anyone know of people who have/raise/sell call ducks around NC or fertile eggs? We are also interested in some white leghorns chicks/eggs.

Thanks for any info!

I was surprised at how few large fowl there were at the show today. It was mostly all bantams -inside the show and for sale outside :( But the saddest part was that there were only maybe 6 or 7 call ducks and that was what we wanted to see and chat about.

Does anyone know of people who have/raise/sell call ducks around NC or fertile eggs? We are also interested in some white leghorns chicks/eggs.

Thanks for any info!
fayetteville poultry chicks had call ducks last week. Check their facebook.

Just wanted to ask what color eggs you are getting from your Barnevelders.  I was considering them, but what I was reading was that the egg color has lightened, particularly in the US.  Although I've already decided to stick to my Welsummers and just bring in new bloodlines, I'm still curious!

My welsummer lays a darker egg than my Barnvelder

We just hatched 20 chicks mix of australorps and french copper marans. Straight run i am not sure as to the qtys yet need to count them. Asking $10/chick for FCM(these guys are from only dark eggs blood lines from greenfire hatchery) and $5 for Australorps. Hope to have more in a week have another batch in the incubator. In Sanford pm if interested.

Question? I have two biefelelder pullets. They started to lay at the end of February. They have layed good until about 3 or 4 days ok. Now they've stopped. Is there something wrong.

Back
Top Bottom